A Message to our Customers about the Corona Virus,
As the world grapples with responding to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we are proud of our associates who continue to serve millions of members and customers in homes, over the phone and online every day. Sears Home Services and PartsDirect are here to make your life easier during this challenging time. Your health and safety, and that of our associates, is a top priority.
We’d like to reassure you of the precautions we are taking to provide a safe and healthy experience for our customers and members, as well as our associates:
- Our team is monitoring global, national and regional health authority guidelines to ensure appropriate action is taken when and where necessary.
- Our associates and technicians have been told to stay home when sick and the company has stopped all non-essential business travel.
- To protect both your safety and that of our technicians, we are requiring technicians to practice proper hand hygiene, avoid handshakes with members and keep a distance of six feet as suggested by the CDC to avoid close contact.
- For your well-being and convenience, we can provide complete HVAC system consultations and estimates for you over the phone - no in-home visit required.
- We are no longer requiring customer signatures until further notice.
We value your business and more importantly, your health and the well-being of your family.
The Sears Home Services and PartsDirect Family
In-Home Repair Visits
Sears Home Services is following CDC recommended guidelines regarding coronavirus, COVID-19, safety. In an effort to ensure the safety and health of you, our technicians and the communities they service, please review these brief questions before you schedule a service.
- Do you have reason to believe that you, or someone in your household or someone who you are in close contact with, has been exposed to COVID-19?
- Have you, or anyone in your household, traveled abroad in the last 14 days?
- Do you or anybody in your household currently have any of the following symptoms: fever, cough and/or shortness of breath?
If you answered “no” to all of these questions, please proceed to Schedule your Repair Appointment.